Krista George - Broker Of Record
Krista began her Real Estate career in 2005, just prior to her employment with the Planning Department and CAO’s Office at the Municipality of North Grenville. She is an active member of the National Association of Realtors® (NAR), Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA), Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA), Ottawa Real Estate Board (OREB), and the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Krista made her Real Estate career permanent in March 2014.
Krista is a highly motivated Real Estate professional with demonstrated ability in marketing, administration, land use planning, negotiations, and public relations. She has over fifteen years’ experience with client services, and holds excellent relations within her community.
Krista has developed her Real Estate business around community. She works with both buyers and sellers, rural and urban properties, for sale by owners (FSBOs), builders and developers. Krista upholds a high ethical obligation and moral conduct. She is also committed to doing business locally.
Krista has completed numerous real estate field courses (i.e. property law, planning, property management, commercial real estate, investment analysis), is continually attending specialty seminars (i.e. communication, leadership, business planning) and endeavors to stay apprised of current economic trends effecting business today.
Krista constantly looks for new ways to stay competitive in the industry; how she can do business better, smarter, and serve clients more professionally.
Krista has been in the North Grenville area since 1992, has an incredible family, and enjoys contributing to the local community, attending and supporting local events, and keeping connected with friends, family, clients and community.
Why Choose Krista George
Whether you are a home seller, buyer or investor – you want a REALTOR® who is an expert in her area and put that knowledge to work for you:
- Fully accredited with:
- Excellent customer service:
- Our one-on-one approach – ensures every client is treated with the utmost care during the selling process;
- Quick, reliable, and fast service during the buying process.
- Local knowledge:
- Familiar with local trades, builders, and developers;
- Familiar with local zoning and official plan;
- Familiar with local by-laws and governing policies;
- Intimately connected with the area.
- Supporter of local business.
- Active in the community – I love to give back to the community through volunteering on a local committee, helping with local events, or donating to a local not-for-profit;
- Excellent Referral Partner Program: if you are looking to locate outside of the area or must sell a home to move to the area, we maintain referral program sets you up with the right REALTOR® in that area.
“KGRE embraces a sustainable and responsible approach to its business growth, service and development. Teamwork is foundational – built on trust, integrity and commitment; performance is determined by how well members rise to the occasion, putting team goals ahead of their own.
KGRE will be the market leader in the urban service area of North Grenville and present in the immediate rural surrounding areas. KGRE will establish a strong, reputable network of referral partners.”
KGRE has established a strong and reputable referral network. KGRE is actively engaged in the local community and is a well-known and trusted source for real estate advice.
KGRE is reputed to be professional, team oriented, and performance driven. KGRE appeals to those who value honesty, integrity, a high level of performance and a great deal of professionalism.